Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Family

I have a friend who came up with cute names for her family members. I think it is a great idea so I'm copying it! Let me introduce my cast of characters.

Ferris, my husband. We met in 1992 at the sculpture "Wave" downtown Newport, RI. I was completely drawn to his smile and charm. He was the guy everyone wanted to be around. Where ever Ferris was, there fun would follow. Oddly enough, I had hardly seen my husband's other side until after we were married and had children. What I found was a fabulous surprise & gift - not only was my husband fun to be around, but turns out he's really responsible, very smart & a hard worker!

Rosie is 10 years old and in 5th grade. Bright, Creative, Inventive, a Leader, Entertaining, Determined, Thoughtful, Funny, & Helpful. Rosie plays the guitar, both acoustic & electric. Ferris & I just sit in awe of her.

Delly is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. Comical, Smart, Sweet, Athletic, Fun, Pleasant, Loyal, Steady, Consistent, & Dependable. Delly is taking dance for the first time this year. She has a lot of enthusiasm for it.

Pumpkin is 3 years old and a pistol! Just as sweet, and adorable as a 3 year old can be. Pumpkin exhibits patience beyond her years, most likely a result of being the '3rd wheel'. She has just learned to wait. Pumpkin is helpful, tireless, determined, funny & bright.

1 comment:

  1. I love it = ). What beautiful pictues in your side-bar, too!!

    ReplyDelete