Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My First Blog

So. Here I am, trying something I'd never thought I'd do - blogging. The truth is though, I need an outlet. I'm a homeschooling mother of 3 lovely, lively little girls. I've a lot on my plate, as we all do; alot on my mind, and alot to say whether or not someone wants to listen.

My Purpose. My Mission.
Loving and Respecting my husband. Training up my girls. Pondering Life. Growing in Christ. Sanctifying my heart. Learning to live my life so that the Fruits of the Spirit are an ever-present part of my existence.

Generally, this blog will be about my family & daily life. Basically, just the things that matter most to us. I hope to explore how the Holy Spirit is working in each of our lives - what we've learned, how we've grown.

As for now, I'm going to practice 'Self-Control' and go to bed. I want to be well-rested and fresh for my beautiful family tomorrow morning. That should help with tomorrow's level of 'Patience'. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Jules! I love it! This is one of my favorite templates. In fact, I'm considering a winter makeover on mine...cleaning up some links, adding fresh ones, etc. Have fun playing with your new world-wide anonymity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules! I love the pics of your kids. They look so joyful and fun. New Hampshire, huh? That's a long way from Colorado, but I've been to Newport, RI for USN Communications school. Beautiful! God bless, Debbie

    ReplyDelete